In-House Lawyer – Legal support in day-to-day activities of your business
“In-House Lawyer” is a comprehensive service of legal support in day-to-day activities of clients, time efficient and highly- qualified support of TPG-Legal lawyers team on the basis of outsourcing.
TPG-Legal is aimed at legal and business support of Russian and international companies that carry out commercial and investment activities in Russia and CIS. TPG-Legal also provides support to new companies, start-ups and projects, including projects of foreign and international companies entering the Russian market.
The service “In-House Lawyer” was proved to be the most optimal and popular complex of services among our clients. This service allows clients to optimize their expenses for legal services and at the same time to receive full, time efficient and qualified support of a whole team of lawyers.
The main advantages of “In-House Lawyer” from TPG-Legal
Using the service “In-House Lawyer”, you get a team of lawyers with the necessary qualifications for your company, as well as a manager and a lawyer who will supervise this activity for your company, provide control and timely resolve issues. In the course of long-term cooperation, the managers and lawyers of TPG-Legal enter into the specifics of your company’s activities and they do not need additional time to study each issue.
“In-House” Lawyer allows you to solve issues and tasks in a shorter period than the internal lawyers with overloaded daily tasks or without sufficient qualifications in narrow areas (see Comparative analysis in the table below).
Besides time saving, “In-House Lawyer” allows you to optimize the cost of legal support. The scope and cost of services are agreed upon with the client in advance. But at the same time the client can at any time change the scope of services in connection with the business needs, new projects or the completion of projects, new or unforeseen issues.
Taking into account the above mentioned advantages, “In-House Lawyer” service is primarily recommended for the following companies:
- Companies that do not need a full-time internal lawyer;
- Companies that need lawyers with different qualifications and specializations. As a rule, an internal lawyer is limited in his specialization and can not provide support on all the necessary issues;
- New companies and start-ups;
- Foreign and international companies entering the Russian market. As a rule, these companies have their own legal departments located in their head offices, but they need the support of lawyers in Russia.
- Subsidiaries, branches and representative offices of foreign companies.
- Companies with the internal lawyers who need additional support or qualified lawyers for certain projects and specializations.
Comparative analysis of the advantages of “In-House Lawyer”